A stellar reproduction of the actual filming prop built by Weta Workshop and used in The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, The Hobbit An Unexpected Journey Sword of Fili Prop Replica boasts a massive ⅜" thick stainless steel blade and measures 25½" long, including the handle. The hilt is made of solid metal and hard acrylic, and the sword comes with a wood wall display, Certificate of Authenticity, mounting hardware, and instructions. Ages 18 and up.
Note: This item cannot ship to certain locations outside the United States.
Terms of Sale:
Before adding to cart, customer agrees to the following Terms and Conditions:
1) Stock availability will be confirmed before your order will be placed. If the item/s is no longer available, you will not be charged.
2) As so many vendors use the same supplier, stock availability cannot be confirmed until the item is ordered.
3) If item is available to order at this time, an order will be placed, if the item is suddenly unavailable, you WILL be refunded.
1) Full insurance and tracking included.(UPS and FedEX only insure up to $500, items over this value will be sent by USPS)
2) In Stock items will be shipped within 2-7 days depending on your location and chosen shipping method.
3) Back order turnaround is 4-12 weeks for Cinestore, from request to shipping.
For further terms and conditions, please refer to our Terms and Conditions page (see footer)