The Lord of the Rings Sting Sword replica! This premium quality reproduction of the sword used by Bilbo and Frodo Baggins is featured in all three Lord of the Rings films. United Cutlery has meticulously reproduced the actual prop sword using the finest grade materials and craftsmanship. This authentically detailed sword is presented with a hardwood wall display plaque and a Certificate of Authenticity. Features include a solid wood handgrip with a metallic leaf design and an antique silver finished solid metal guard and pommel, engraved with an elvish writing. The 14" blade is crafted of ¼" thick tempered stainless steel and features an engraved rune design in the elvish language. Overall length is 22".
A magical sword given to Frodo Baggins by his cousin Bilbo, the original Ringbearer. It is up to Frodo and the chosen "Fellowship" to cast the Ring back into the fires of Mount Doom, where it was originally forged, and destroy it once and for all. Bilbo gives Sting, a sword made by Elves in the ancient days, to Frodo to serve him on his harrowing journey. Bilbo carried Sting with him when he originally acquired the Ring from Gollum. Sting's blade glows when Orcs, the violent foot soldiers of Sauron, are present. Engraved on the blade and cross guard are runes in the Elven language of Sindarin that say "Maegnas is my name, I am the spider's bane." Ages 18 and up.
Terms of Sale:
Before adding to cart, customer agrees to the following Terms and Conditions:
1) Stock availability will be confirmed before your order will be placed. If the item/s is no longer available, you will not be charged.
2) As so many vendors use the same supplier, stock availability cannot be confirmed until the item is ordered.
3) If item is available to order at this time, an order will be placed, if the item is suddenly unavailable, you WILL be refunded.
1) Full insurance and tracking included.(UPS and FedEX only insure up to $500, items over this value will be sent by USPS)
2) In Stock items will be shipped within 2-7 days depending on your location and chosen shipping method.
3) Back order turnaround is 4-12 weeks for Cinestore, from request to shipping.
For further terms and conditions, please refer to our Terms and Conditions page (see footer)