The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VII Helmet Prop Replica - Ltd Ed 1,000 Pcs
♦ Edition Size: Pieces
♦ Includes Certificate of Authenticity
The eFX Iron Man helmet is a faithful reproduction of the iconic helmet worn by Tony Stark in The Avengers! A full scale prop replica of the helmet, it was recreated using master patterns made from the original molds to make the screen-used helmets. A limited edition of just 1,000 pieces worldwide, this beautiful replica has been constructed mainly from fiberglass. Comes complete with certificate of authenticity, eFX display base, and numbered plaque!
Since relocating his operations to the newly constructed Stark Tower in New York City, the Repulsor-powered hero, Iron Man, has been in more frequent contact with S.H.I.E.L.D. As the eccentric billionaire and brilliant inventor Tony Stark, he serves as an advisor to Nick Fury's peacekeeping and intelligence agency. But when a new crisis leads to the activation of the Avengers initiative, Stark readily powers up his newest armor, the Iron Man mark VII, which utilizes the latest in laser targeted armor deployment and integrated repulsor technology.
The Iron Man Mark VII helmet seen in The Avengers was made by special effects studios, Legacy Effects. The eFX master patterns were made from the original master molds that were used to make the screen-used helmets. This helmet was custom fitted to Robert Downey Jr. to fit snugly so that it would not move or wobble when worn. The helmet is made in 3 removable pieces, just like the original prop. The faceplate is held in place with magnets and in the screen-used helmets, magnets were also placed on the top of the helmet to hold the faceplate in the open position. The helmet appeared to open and close by a digital process known as "morphing." Also, the faceplace and chin piece were plated with silver and then painted with a translucent gold ink!
Please Note: Item cannot be worn and eyes do not light up.
Terms of Sale:
Before adding to cart, customer agrees to the following Terms and Conditions:
1) Stock availability will be confirmed before your order will be placed. If the item/s is no longer available, you will not be charged.
2) As so many vendors use the same supplier, stock availability cannot be confirmed until the item is ordered.
3) If item is available to order at this time, an order will be placed, if the item is suddenly unavailable, you WILL be refunded.
1) Full insurance and tracking included.(UPS and FedEX only insure up to $500, items over this value will be sent by USPS)
2) In Stock items will be shipped within 2-7 days depending on your location and chosen shipping method.
3) Back order turnaround is 4-12 weeks for Cinestore, from request to shipping.
For further terms and conditions, please refer to our Terms and Conditions page (see footer)