Buffy the Vampire Slayer S8 #6 Faith Comicbook Cover Art Print by Jo Chen Ltd Ed
♦ Print Size: 19" x 13"
♦ Edition Size: 250 Pieces
♦ Includes Certificate of Authenticity
Buffy is back! Dark Horse comics has continued Buffy the Vampire Slayer with Season 8 in comicbook form. Issue #6 features Faith by artist Jo Chen. Measuring 19" tall x 13" wide, this paper Giclee print edition is limited to only 250 pieces, and includes a Certificate of Authenticity. Ages 12 and up.
Giclee (pronounced "zhee-clay") is an invented name for the process of making fine-art prints from a digital source using ink-jet printing. The word was coined to distinguish commonly known industrial "Iris proofs" from the fine-art prints artists were producing on the same printers. The name has since come to mean any high-quality, ink-jet print, and is often used in galleries and print shops to denote such. In the past few years, the word (as a fine-art term) has come to be associated with prints using fade-resistant "archival" inks and the inkjet printers that use them. A wide variety of substrates are available, including various textures and finishes such as matte photo paper, watercolor paper, cotton canvas, or artist textured vinyl.
THIS IS NOT FRAMED.
Terms of Sale:
Before adding to cart, customer agrees to the following Terms and Conditions:
1) Stock availability will be confirmed before your order will be placed. If the item/s is no longer available, you will not be charged.
2) As so many vendors use the same supplier, stock availability cannot be confirmed until the item is ordered.
3) If item is available to order at this time, an order will be placed, if the item is suddenly unavailable, you WILL be refunded.
1) Full insurance and tracking included.(UPS and FedEX only insure up to $500, items over this value will be sent by USPS)
2) In Stock items will be shipped within 2-7 days depending on your location and chosen shipping method.
3) Back order turnaround is 4-12 weeks for Cinestore, from request to shipping.
For further terms and conditions, please refer to our Terms and Conditions page (see footer)