Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
This song had been banging around for years, I just never got it finished. I was in college studying music production, and I was asked to submit something I'd written myself.
I thought of this track (#1) because I didn't have time to start one from scratch in the 6 weeks I had to work on it (essays, and life, had to happen at some point in the week).
I used the push to get the track remixed (#2), I think it came out sounding too heavy and muffled, but I was graded well so I included it.
Then I changed gear and started using software instead of my old Yamaha workstation keyboard. I played the synth solo whilst recording individual tracks off MIDI, and loved it. Voila, #5.
In Reason, I created #4 from the original MIDI, and cut the radio mix, a-la #3.
These mixes are so unique, I had to give a run down:
1. Classic guitar delay over 90s Euro dance beat.
2. Smushed and squelched synths over 90s vocal style chords.
3. US-tinged, runway-ready house banger. This is the short version for radio.
4. Full extended cut of track 3. Ideal for DJ mixes, it runs to 6 min 11 seconds.
5. Reminiscing mood track, takes you back to Ibiza sunsets. Beautiful.
Vampire Diaries 2x04 Katherine Pierce 1864 Founder's Day Ball Gown
The XS - iNCA
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Thorin Oakenshield "Orcrist" Scabbard
Red Iguana Sculpture 10" Ltd Ed
Lighting stick 12"