Created from molds of the original axes used in The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, Dwalin's Axes Prop Replicas are incredibly tough, yet safer than a sharpened steel blade. They're finished to a standard that can confidently be displayed in 3-D high resolution at 48 frames-per-second in the finished movie. Measuring approx 38⅝" long and weighing about 3½ pounds, Dwalin's Axes were cast using high-impact urethane to capture the complexity and detail of the weapons. These prop replicas even come with a reinforced polystone wall plaque for display! Ages 18 and up.
Terms of Sale:
Before adding to cart, customer agrees to the following Terms and Conditions:
1) Stock availability will be confirmed before your order will be placed. If the item/s is no longer available, you will not be charged.
2) As so many vendors use the same supplier, stock availability cannot be confirmed until the item is ordered.
3) If item is available to order at this time, an order will be placed, if the item is suddenly unavailable, you WILL be refunded.
1) Full insurance and tracking included.(UPS and FedEX only insure up to $500, items over this value will be sent by USPS)
2) In Stock items will be shipped within 2-7 days depending on your location and chosen shipping method.
3) Back order turnaround is 4-12 weeks for Cinestore, from request to shipping.
For further terms and conditions, please refer to our Terms and Conditions page (see footer)