The sword was forged during the First Age by the famed Dwarven-smith Telchar of Nogrod.
In the Second Age, Narsil was an heirloom of the descendants of Elros, the first King of Númenor.
As seen in the Lord of the Rings trilogy, the Sword of King Elessar features a solid metal crossguard and pommel, antique silver-plated finish, 24K gold-plated fitting, and a genuine leather-wrapped grip. The finely crafted sword is measures a total of 52⅞" long, with a 40⅝" long blade, which is made of a 420-grade, falsed-edged stainless steel. Authentic runes are deep-etched on both sides of the blade. The sword also comes with a wooden display plaque and Certificate of Authenticity. Take home this finely crafted Anduril Sword of King Elessar today! Ages 18 and up.This item cannot ship to certain locations outside the United States.
Terms of Sale:
Before adding to cart, customer agrees to the following Terms and Conditions:
1) Stock availability will be confirmed before your order will be placed. If the item/s is no longer available, you will not be charged.
2) As so many vendors use the same supplier, stock availability cannot be confirmed until the item is ordered.
3) If item is available to order at this time, an order will be placed, if the item is suddenly unavailable, you WILL be refunded.
1) Full insurance and tracking included.(UPS and FedEX only insure up to $500, items over this value will be sent by USPS)
2) In Stock items will be shipped within 2-7 days depending on your location and chosen shipping method.
3) Back order turnaround is 4-12 weeks for Cinestore, from request to shipping.
For further terms and conditions, please refer to our Terms and Conditions page (see footer)