Really excited about these new features which will make the store all the more enjoyable to browse and shop.
- Quicker loading speed, hopefully across most browsers as it's currently been tested on IE, Chrome and Opera.
- New and improved mobile friendly navigation. Infinite scrolling seems like a good idea at the time for Pinterest, Instagram and Tumblr, but let's face facts.... the longer it gets the slower everything goes.
- Brand new collections - franchises and product groups, and lots of new items in existing collections all marked by snazzy little neon green NEW labels in the navigation.
- Simplified tags in all collections. TV Series that have no other formats aka movies/comics etc, are now just categorized as their Franchise.
- Updated Terms and Conditions. Boring, but vital.
- Blogs are now accessible from the navigation and bottom of the home page, and have their own Footer Menu.